Sunday, November 30, 2014

How He Asked...

My day’s diet consisted of cornbread and cookies & I hadn't even changed out of my pajamas. It was a lazy day and I had no plans of putting real clothes on. The evening rolled around and all of the crocheting and catching up on t.v. shows caught up to me. So I figured it was best to shower, change into new pajamas, and get ready for bed. While drying off, I heard Marc come home, so I went out to the kitchen to kiss him hello. He was in his normal gym clothes and I was in the most unflattering pajamas and had my hair wrapped up in a towel. As he turned around he had a tiny green box in his hand. The moment I saw it all I could say was “Are you serious?!” 

He smiled, got down on one knee and said, “I got to pick it up today, I was planning on proposing on Christmas Eve, but there is no way I could wait a month.”

And he paused.

“So, are you going to ask me?!”

“Will you marry me?”

And of course I said yes! He slipped the gorgeous little ring on my finger and it fit perfectly! Thank goodness, because I don’t think I could have ever taken it off, even to get it sized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment