Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our Engagement Photos

Okay, so this might not work for everyone, because not everyone is a photographer or has a family full of photographers. While we will be hiring a professional to shoot our actual wedding day, it was awesome not having to spend a dime on our engagement photos. I am a control freak when it comes to our photos (because after all, I am a photographer) so I did all of the editing on our engagement photos after my sister shot them. Whether you choose to spend lots on engagement photos or your budget is pretty tight, I highly recommend showing your photographer ideas you like. This can be as simple as creating a Pinterest board. When I shoot weddings, I always have the brides create a board of shots they like and show me what shots are important to them and what styles they like. 











No comments:

Post a Comment